Free Exchanges, Easy Returns
Free exchanges up to 6 months after your purchase. Easy returns up to 30 days after your purchase.
See below for country specific details.
Conditions to Exchange or Return
To ensure that every product we send out is in top condition, exchanges/returns must be in their original condition, still new and unwashed. Please wait to try on your items until after your baby is born. At that time you can confirm the fit before washing.
Orders Shipped to the United States
Quick Size Exchanges, Easy Returns, Pre-Paid Shipping Labels
We provide pre-paid shipping labels on all U.S. exchanges and returns
Free Exchanges For 6 Months
We offer fast size exchanges on all products bought on Lalabu.com for up to 6 months following your purchase. We’ll ship your new item(s) out right away and provide a pre-paid label to return the original(s). Exchanges must be in their original condition - new and unwashed.
Easy Returns Up to 30 Days
We accept returns within 30 days of the sale date. Returns must be in their original condition - new and unwashed.
Orders Shipped to Canada
You will be responsible for purchasing/printing your return shipping label (as our shipping system doesn’t allow for pre-paid return labels outside of the United States). Otherwise our exchange and return policies are the same for Canada as the United States.
Orders Shipped to Other International Locations
Due to the complexity and expense of international shipping and duties, we currently do not offer exchanges or returns on orders outside of the United States and Canada. Please review our sizing chart prior to placing international orders. If your order arrives and you do need another size, please contact our Customer Happiness Team and we'll do our best to help you.
How to Exchange Items:
- Place a new order at lalabu.com.
- Enter your new order confirmation number on the packing slip that came with your order. If you don't have your packing slip, you can write it on a piece of paper.
- Circle the item(s) you're returning on your original packing slip (or include on your note).
- Pack your item(s) in the original package (if possible), along with your packing slip or note.
- US Customers - Print a pre-paid USPS return label using the link at the button below. Ship the package back to us using the label. Refunds for your original order will be issued to your payment method within 10 business days of receipt.
- Canada customers; Select your own method of shipping and have package(s) sent to the address below.
Exchanges are FREE so $8.00 will not be deducted from your return with an exchange. If you are exchanging a gift, please note with your returned items if you want us to refund the original order or your new replacement order when we receive the original items back.
How to Return Items:
- Circle the item(s) you're returning on the packing slip that came with your order. If you don't have your packing slip, you can write it on a piece of paper.
- Pack your item(s) in the original package (if possible), along with your completed packing slip or note.
- US Customers - Print a pre-paid USPS return label using the link at the button below. $8 will be deducted from your refund for shipping and restocking fees. If you purchase your own return label, $5 will be deducted from your refund for restocking fees.
- Canada customers; Select your own method of shipping and have package(s) sent to the address below. $5 will be deducted from your refund for restocking fees.
If returning a gift, please note if you want us to refund the original purchaser's payment method or if you would like to be issued a store credit at lalabu.com.
Refunds will be issued to your account within 10 business days of receipt.
Note: If you don't use our pre-paid label, please ship with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Lalabu cannot replace packages lost during return shipment without proof of tracking.
Send all returns and exchanges to:
Lalabu LLC Attn: Returns
655 Highland Ave. NE #12
Atlanta, GA 30312
Tips to Confirm an Exchange Is Needed
Many mamas think they need a bigger size than they actually do. We are happy to exchange your Soothe Shirt if you need it! But would hate for you to exchange it for a larger size only to realize you had the right size to begin with. Here are some tips to help prevent this:
- Don’t try your Soothe Shirt on while pregnant. This will lead you to think you need a larger size than you really do (even when you are in your first or second trimester). Please wait until your baby is born to try it on.
- It may be difficult to get on, this doesn’t mean you have the wrong size. Keep pulling down until the elastic band fits comfortably underneath your breasts. You may even lift your breasts up and over the elastic band. The Soothe Shirt needs to fit snug for the pouch to hold the baby correctly.
- Don’t size up to get a bigger pouch. The pouch size is the same across Soothe Shirt sizes. Your baby will gain a bigger pouch as your postpartum tummy shrinks back to your pre-pregnancy size. As your baby grows, you shrink.
So how should it fit? Your Soothe Shirt should fit snug and be tight immediately postpartum.
Here’s how to make sure you have the best size
Your shirt fits well when...
- It’s tight to get on, but comfortable once in place and wearing.
- You can pull the nursing panels around your breasts to nurse.
- Your baby is held in the pouch with their head on your chest above your breasts.
Your shirt is too small when...
- The elastic band goes across your bust and won’t fit underneath. Try lifting your breasts above it and then pulling the shirt down.
- You can’t fit a nursing panel around your breast to nurse.
- It feels uncomfortably tight while wearing.
Your shirt is too big when...
- You have to wear a tank or bra under your Soothe Shirt because the v-neck sinks too low when your baby is in the pouch.
- The arm holes pull down substantially when your baby is in the pouch.
- Your baby’s head sits below your bust while in the pouch. Their head should be between your breasts and close enough to kiss.