We’re launching 3 amazing new products this fall!
Watch the video above for the full scoop! Learn more about each product below.
Our crowdfunding campaign was a success and you can now order our new products!
Meet the Lalabu Dad Shirt
The first babywearing shirt for dads that lets you wear baby simply. It makes it easy to win as a new dad!
- Stylish v-neck design with slim fit and short sleeves
- Breathable mesh panel to let you feel and bond with baby
- A built-in pouch to calm baby that lies flat when not in use
- An adjustable head support and pouch extender
- Our custom fabric that’s comfortable and secure
Meet the Lalabu Leggings
Supportive premium leggings with a unique compression panel for postpartum recovery. These are perfect to wear right after your baby arrives and will make you feel great! Lalabu Leggings fill the gap when your maternity pants are too big and your pre-pregnancy pants are too small. Paired with your Soothe Shirt, it's your complete new mom outfit.
- A gentle compression panel to support your postpartum belly
- Soft, flexible fabric with four-way stretch and sweat-wicking
- Crop length for three-season comfort
- Perfect complement to your Soothe Shirt to create an easy, stylish outfit
Lalabu Soothe Shirt - With All New Features!
A stylish and innovative all-in-one babywearing shirt that’s both a nursing tank for mom and a cozy carrying pouch for baby.
New features include:
- A breathable mesh tummy panel to keep cool and feel your baby better
- Extra length to cover your postpartum tummy
- Ultra-soft and stretchy bra panels for all-day comfort and sizing flexibility as your postpartum body changes
- An adjustable head support and pouch extender providing more security and longevity for the pouch
- And our best custom-designed fabric: softer, more secure, and longer lasting
Mom Experience Videos
Monica was one of the first Lalabu moms! This is her story of babywearing using the Soothe Shirt with her daughters.
Meet Audrey, mom of three. She first experienced the Soothe Shirt with her son, William, and is now using it again with her daughter Rose.
Watch as Kelly and Nicole share how the Lalabu Soothe Shirt makes babywearing and being a new mom easier.