Want to join a team that’s passionate about making the world a better place for babies and families? We’d love to talk with you!
About the Internship
We're hiring a part-time operations intern who will work with our operations manager to fulfill orders and manage quality control for our orders. This internship is for 5 to 10 hours per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Packing boxes for direct-to-customer orders through lalabu.com and wholesale shipments to our partners stores
- Inspecting returns and exchanges for quality and process for resale
- Managing quality control processes, including product inspections, notations of defects, and re-inspection as needed
- Packing product to replenish inventory so units are ship-ready
- Assisting with inventory audits as needed
Starting salary is $10/hour.
You're attentive to detail, and you enjoy getting things done and crossing them off your to-do list. You're comfortable standing for a few hours at a time. You love following step-by-step processes and making them more efficient. You're interested in being part of a growing business, helping wherever you're needed, and having the opportunity to contribute ideas.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with...
- Your name
- Attached resume
- Why you're a great fit for this role
We look forward to hearing from you, and we'll be in touch soon!